The inspiration for this week's list came when I got back to my car after work last week and saw yet another flyer stuck under the windscreen wiper. This happens practically every day and the flyers are usually either for wild student nights out (clearly they haven't seen me leave my car in the morning as sadly my days of being mistaken for a student are over!) or for gym membership (even if I could motivate myself to join another gym, it definitely won't be the one leaving flyers on my car that go soggy in the rain and stick to my windscreen in a papier-mâché mess, Grrr!) And so this list was born! Turns out there are so many things that do make me go Grrr in this world today that it was quite hard to stop at just 10!
In case the list is too small to read, this is what it says:
- Flyers being left on my windscreen every fricking day.
- Cruelty to animals.
- Crap customer service.
- Bad manners/rudeness.
- People earning more on welfare than I do working full time.
- This never ending recession.
- Polititians and every lie they tell.
- People throwing litter out of cars (or at all for that matter!)
- Being stuck behind slow drivers or walkers.
- My lottery numbers never coming up!
I promise I'll come up with something less grumpy and more positive next week (my last week of blogging before I head off to New York and Acapulco for 3 weeks - I may have mentioned it once or a zillion times already!)
Oh, and don't forget to check the other lists or leave a link to your own by way of Aimee at Artsyville.